VOL 1572 - JAN. 29, 2017 - Strange Food Facts about Great NFL Players in History
Twice weekly E-letter - StrangeCosmos.com - This Week's Feature:
Are you ready to review the Best Humor, Coolest Pix and Political Parody on the Internet?
Get ready to jump into something "Strange!"
Strange Quotes: Famous Curses!
May your every wish be granted. - Ancient Chinese Curse
May your left ear wither and fall into your right pocket. - Arab Curse
May those that love us, love us;
and to those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts;
and if He doesn't turn their hearts,
may He turn their ankles
so we'll know them by their limping.
- - - Old Irish Toast
May you wander over the face of the earth forever, never sleep twice in the same bed, never drink water twice from the same well, and never cross the same river twice in a year. - Traditional Gypsy Curse
Today's Featured Humor : -) - Strange Food Facts about Great NFL Players in History
Strange Food Facts about Great NFL Players in History
* One morning in 1965, Jets rookie quarterback Joe Namath took a taxi to an Army induction center for a physical exam, carrying sunglasses, an apple, and a salt shaker. He emerged from the taxi with the apple in his mouth. Asked about the salt shaker, Namath said he salted his apple. “I always eat apples that way,” he said.
* Broncos quarterback John Elway’s favorite meal is “hamburger soup,” a vegetable soup with ground beef, garlic, and green beans.
* In the months before Bears running back Walter Payton died of a rare liver disease in 1999, he asked friend and ex-teammate Matt Suhey to purchase a Zagat’s restaurant guide for Chicago. Payton wanted to eat in the city’s top 10 restaurants before he died. “We picked out a few, but never got to finish the project,” said Suhey.
* When quarterback Kurt Warner dines out with his family, he always picks up the bill for one other table and asks the restaurant staff not to tell the lucky recipients who paid for their meal.
* Jim Parker, a Colts offensive lineman in the ’50s and ’60s, was suffering through a sweltering summer practice and craved a cool drink. But head coach Weeb Ewbank banned water from practice – a policy that’s unimaginable today. The parched Parker defied the rule, arranging for his son to bring him lemonade. Parker was fined. Years later, he pointed to a photo taken that day and said, “That’s me with a $500 lemonade.”
Most Popular - Parody - News - Pix
JULIA ROBERTS - 1990 AND 2017! - http://www.strangecollege.comcontent/item/201052.html
MORONS THAT LIVE AMONG US - GIRL LAUNCHES PET HAMSTER - TRIES TO CATCH IT! FUNNY ACTION GIF - http://www.strangezoo.com/content/item/201053.html
DOG FUN - WIFE ASKED ME TO PLAY WITH HER PUPPY - BAD AT SCRABBLE! - http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/201054.html
FARM FUN - COOL CUSTOM WHEELS FOR TRACTOR - SPINNERS! - http://www.strangemedical.com/content/item/201055.html
FOOD FUN - WIFE ASKED FOR HER SANDWICH CUT IN HALF - LOOK WHAT I DID! - http://www.strangefarmer.com/content/item/201056.html
OLDE GUN FUN - 1958 MAGAZINE AD FOR SURPLUS GUNS AND RIFLES - 1/2 PRICE SUMMER SALE! - http://www.strangebusiness.com/content/item/201057.html
FUN PUZZLE - FIND THE CAT! - http://www.strangevacations.com/content/item/201058.html
STRANGE BUILDING FUN - WORLD'S TALLEST VERTICAL MAZE - DUBAI - NIGHT - RED NEON - http://www.strangeblondes.com/content/item/200938.html
STRANGE AERIAL PHOTOS - WHO PLANTED THESE TREES? DIFFERENT LEAVES CREATE A HUGE PATTERN! - http://www.strangevehicles.com/content/item/201060.html
STRANGE WEAPONS - RARE WWII SECRET 4 SHOT BELT BUCKLE GUN FOR NAZI OFFICERS - http://www.strangetrucks.com/content/item/201061.html
STRANGE OPTICAL ILLUSIONS - EBBINGHAUS ILLUSION - CENTER BALL THE SAME SIZE - http://www.strangeoldepictures.com/content/item/201062.html
FARM FUN - AMAZING MARIO BROTHERS CORN MAZE! - http://www.strangeamericans.com/content/item/201064.html
FASHION FAUX PAS - DON'T YOU HATE WHEN YOUR DAD (KATYLYN JENNER) SHOWS UP IN THE SAME DRESS AS YOU! - http://www.strangecelebrities.com/content/item/201065.html
STRANGE ART FAD - PORTRAITS CREATED FROM ORDINARY TABLE SALT! - COOL COWBOY! - http://www.strangetravel.com/content/item/201066.html
FOOD FUN - STRANGE BAR-B-QUE DRAGON - FLAMES! - http://www.strangefunkidz.com/content/item/201067.html
STRANGE FARM FUN - HUGE HAY BALE "GODZILLA" CREATED ON JAPANESE FARM FIELD! - http://www.strangepersons.com/content/item/201068.html
STRANGE MEN'S FASHIONS - WHAT THE MORON DESIGNERS THINK THEY WANT - REALITY! - http://www.strangefunvideos.com/content/item/201063.html
STRANGE MMA DANGERS - BOXER KNOCKS OUT OPPONENT INSTANTLY AFTER TOUCHING GLOVES! - http://www.strangedangers.com/content/item/201071.html
The Featured Pix Category This Week - ANIMATIONS - GIF'S - POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS
The Top News Articles & Humor for the Week
Strange Oxymorons! - http://www.strangeracer.com/content/item/200960.html
Strange Shopping Mall Facts - http://www.strangegolf.com/content/item/176863.html
10 Amazing Quotes To Help You Deal With Anger - http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/176544.html
Strange Terminology Translations - Californian to Minnesotan - http://www.strangemilitary.com/content/item/176081.html
The Featured New Category This Week - Work, Job, Corporate - Boss Jokes & Business Humor
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Because of a number of requests, we are becoming more active of both Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. We will periodically be Tweeting the latest BEST or Most UNIQUE pictures. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOWING US!
Please Click here to begin following: https://twitter.com/headstranger
Be Sure to Check Out All of the Recent Additions at the "Strange" Family Websites
********** This message printed on recyclable media*********** (Think about it!)
Visit Often - Tell Your Friends - Never Follow!
Do NOT Reply to this automated e-Letter: E-Mail replies to this message will not be seen.
To Remove E-mail Address - http://www.strangecosmos.com/static/unsubscribe.html