VOL 1644 - OCT. 15, 2017 - 9 'Dangerous' Words Women Use
Twice weekly E-letter - StrangeCosmos.com - This Week's Feature:
OCTOBER Fun !
Are you ready to review the Best Humor, Coolest Pix and Political Parody on the Internet?
Get ready to jump into something "Strange!"
Strange Quotes about Cats & Teenagers:
For all of you with teenagers or who had teenagers, you may want to know why they really have a lot in common with cats:
1. Neither teenagers nor cats turn their heads when you call them by name.
2. No matter what you do for them, it is not enough. Indeed, all humane efforts are barely adequate to compensate for the privilege of waiting on them hand and foot.
3. You rarely see a cat walking outside of the house with an adult human being, and it can be safely said that no teenager in his or her right mind wants to be seen in public with his or her parents.
4. Cats and teenagers can lie on the living-room sofa for hours on end without moving, barely breathing.
5. Cats have nine lives. Teenagers carry on as if they did.
Today's Featured Humor : -) - 9 'Dangerous' Words Women Use
9 DANGEROUS WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying SCREW YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Submitted by John S.
Most Popular - Parody - News - Pix
NFL MORONS - CHART OF TAXPAYER FUNDING FOR NFL STADIUMS! - http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/203626.html
NFL MORONS - NORTH DAKOTA FARMER HAS SPECIAL MESSAGE WRITTEN IN THE FARM FIELD - WE STAND FOR THE ANTHEM! - http://www.strangemilitary.com/content/item/203726.html
The Featured Pix Category This Week - SS - AUTO - MOTORCYCLE RACING - NASCAR - INDY 500 - DRAGSTERS - TRACTOR PULLS
The Top News Articles & Humor for the Week
Engineers - Why People Think They Are Strange! - http://www.strangeracer.com/content/item/203705.html
The Featured New Category This Week - SS - TRACK & FIELD - RUNNING - GYMNASTICS - MARATHON - WEIGHT LIFTING
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Because of a number of requests, we are becoming more active of both Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. We will periodically be Tweeting the latest BEST or Most UNIQUE pictures. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOWING US!
Please Click here to begin following: https://twitter.com/headstranger
Be Sure to Check Out All of the Recent Additions at the "Strange" Family Websites
********** This message printed on recyclable media*********** (Think about it!)
Visit Often - Tell Your Friends - Never Follow!
Do NOT Reply to this automated e-Letter: E-Mail replies to this message will not be seen.
To Remove E-mail Address - http://www.strangecosmos.com/static/unsubscribe.html